We should advance, in order to provide absolute transparency, list the terms and conditions of the service contract we carry out. We believe that making our clients share with you all the relevant information concerning the conditions of service is an essential component of our work. However it is important that our customers undertake to read the following guidelines in order to facilitate our work and provide us with any means useful for the common goal. Therefore, please read the following information, so as to know what will be their duties once requested our assistance. The possibility of getting to our customers the right reimbursement, it is for canceled flights, airline delays, cases of overbooking or lost and delayed baggage delivery, is our priority.
To the top your rights with “Rimborso al volo”!
Article 1. Subject of the contract and services offered by www.rimborsoalvolo.it
1. The presentation of the services provided on the site www.rimborsoalvolo.it (or on the other pages linked to this) does not represent a binding offer of conclusion of a contract.
2. The staff of “Rimborso al volo” request deals with the timely implementation of the EU Regulation no. 261/04 (or any other regulations and / or legislation on passenger rights in force and applicable to the subject of the claim air travel), according to which and in accordance with the provisions thereof, the airlines may be required to pay a "compensation" and / or an indemnity in favor of the passenger.
3. The Staff of “Rimborso al volo” cure - on behalf of your customer - the presentation of the claim for the request, out of court, the airlines of the proposed "compensation", and all the activities associated with it including the ' any proposition that legal proceedings against the carrier liable to pay this compensation. This request will not exclude the possibility for the for the customer, to advance other claims against the airline, for example, the loss of opportunity and / or other damages, however arising from the contract of carriage.
Article 2. Conclusion of the contract
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract and sending the form "REQUEST A REFUND FOR FREE!", The customer presents to “Rimborso al volo” a binding offer for the conclusion of an agency contract for the presentation of the claim (and all the activities connected to it, including the possible bringing of a claim), in order to obtain compensation, possibly under the EU Regulation no. 261/04 or any other regulations and / or legislation on passenger rights in force and applicable to air travel object of the same complaint.
2. “Rimborso al volo” reserves the right to take the job only after the verification of the existence of the conditions contained in the EU Regulation 261/04 (or any other regulations and / or legislation on passenger rights in force and applicable to the trip plane subject of the claim) and receipt of the required documentation for the preparation of the complaint. Our acceptance will be explicitly communicated to the customer by e-mail.
Article 3. Cost and Payment
1. In all cases, the achievement of "compensation" request (or part of it), after the conclusion of this Agreement and after the notification of the summons, to refund the flight will not be paid sum as compensation and reimbursement for the costs incurred, taking into account that any amount will be paid directly by the airline or dismissed by the judge hearing the case.
2. Otherwise, if the achievement of the "compensation" request (or part of it) occurs after the conclusion of this agreement, after the presentation of the claim but before the notification of the summons, “Rimborso al volo” may ask the customer the sum of Euro 50,00 for each passenger on the sum already paid by the company.
3. If the claim for obtaining "compensation" are unsuccessful, no compensation and / or reimbursement of expenses will be due back to flying for their work.
4. No interest may be required for the period of between incoming payment made by the airline and the outgoing payment made by the Flight Reimbursement in favor of the customer.
5. Payments shall be made in EURO and averaged using the bank transfer (SEPA).
Article 4. Duties and obligations of the passenger
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and sending the form "REQUEST A REFUND FOR FREE!", The customer agrees and undertakes to:
- Provide all the required documentation for the purpose of a proper establishment of the claim;
- Inform, promptly, any variations in data already in our possession relating to the complaint;
- Not instruct third parties to apply for "compensation" for your account, without the consent of “Rimborso al volo”;
- To sign the discharge being in favor of the airline in order to obtain the "compensation" required;
- Reimbursement to authorize Flight to credit your bank account the "compensation" obtained by the airline and, subsequently, to credit it to your bank account, net of the Committee referred to in Article. 3.1;
- Correspond, in case of payment of "compensation" by the airline directly to Him, the fee due to refund the flight in accordance with art. 3.2.
2. With the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and sending the form "REQUEST A REFUND FOR FREE!", The Customer agrees also that Flight Reimbursement to not accept travel vouchers and / or other performances of the same content as compensation and similar jobs - from the airlines - will be considered as a rejection of the compensation payable.
3. By accepting the Terms and Conditions and sending the form "REQUEST A REFUND FOR FREE!", The Customer guarantees that no complaints procedure has been entrusted in management to third parties and that no legal dispute concerning claiming the same, both during preparation or leaning against the airline.
Article 5. Duties and Reimbursement obligations to Flight
1. “Rimborso al volo”, after formal engagement acceptance under art. 2.2, agrees and undertakes to:
verify whether the conditions for submission of the claim under the EU Regulation no. 261/04 (or any other regulations and / or legislation on passenger rights in force and applicable to air travel subject of the claim);
forward, on behalf and in the interest of the customer, the demand for "compensation" and all necessary documentation;
anticipate all operating expenses of the complaint;
handling of your complaint until the conclusion and communications with the airline;
credited to the account of the customer the "compensation" obtained by the airline, net of the Committee referred to in Article. 3.1;
do not ask the customer any fees, commissions or expenses in case of unsuccessful complaint.
Article 6. Appointment of a lawyer
1. In the event that the activities of court put in place (initial complaint) proves insufficient to obtain the "compensation", back to the Flight may appoint a lawyer in order to recover, even judicially, the amount due to the Customer by way of compensation".
2. In the event of legal action (against the carrier must pay the "compensation"), “Rimborso al volo” concludes - again on behalf of the Client and in accordance with Articles 77 of the Civil Procedure Code and 1387 of the Civil Code - a mandate agreement directly with your legal advisor. The circumstances of this date and will be given specific notice.
3. In all cases of appointment of a lawyer, Flight Reimbursement to bear the necessary costs (including those for the establishment of judgment) and will pay the legal skills appointed, who will remain in charge of the Flight Refund even if that legal action resulted fruitless, even with reference to any condemnation to the payment of the expenses of the other party.
Article 7. Duration and Termination
1. This agreement will be concluded after that, upheld the claim for compensation by the airline, the customer will have received payment under the prior art. 3, or when it will notify:
- The lack of the conditions required by the EU Regulation. 261/04 (or any other regulations and / or legislation on passenger rights in force and applicable to your air travel) for the filing of the claim;
- The likely fruitlessness of further extrajudicial actions and possible legal action (under art. 6, following the refusal of the airline to liquidate the sought "compensation."
2. This contract also may be terminated at any time by either party with immediate effect upon written notice.
Article 8. Right of withdrawal of the consumer
1. If the customer holds the position as a consumer, pursuant to art. 3 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005, will be entitled to terminate this contract without penalty and without giving any reason, within fourteen days of the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and sending the form "REQUEST A REFUND FOR FREE!" .
2. The right of withdrawal may be exercised by sending, within that period, a communication as follows: - recommended a / r addressed to refund the flight, based in Rome (00198) in Viale Regina Margherita . 111 or via e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 9. Privacy
“Rimborso al volo” will use the personal data of the Customer at the sole purpose of achieving the "compensation" and / or the compensation payable in accordance with this Agreement and in compliance with all applicable laws and applicable on Privacy and Protection of personal data. Therefore, with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and sending the form "REQUEST FOR FREE REFUND!" The customer expressly consents to the processing of personal data exclusively for appropriate use the content of this Agreement.
Article 10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This contract is subject to Italian law.
2. Any dispute relating to this contract, the only competent court (with the express exclusion of any other possibly configurable) is that of the Court of Rome, save the right to repayment of the Flight adirne any other possibly responsible by law.
3. In the case of a contract concluded with a consumer, the jurisdiction will be identified by art. 63 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005.